Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Out of the Closet

LivingEtc.com
Two people were never meant to share one closet. It`s hard enough making sure that my jeans aren`t taking up too much space, my sweaters are folded where they can keep their shape & avoid getting snagged on the inside of a drawer, and none of my dresses are dragging on the floor of the closet. But adding my husband`s pile of hoodies, winter work clothes, and a million pair of socks is a near impossible feat. None of our dresser drawers close all the way, there are clothes on the closet floor, and my bedroom door doesn`t open all of the way because there are so many hoodies piled on a hanger on the back of the door.
My dream is to have someone come in and organize our clothes storage - a whole system for the closet and dresser to make sure that we can find everything we need and everything stays in the best shape possible. My budget just laughs in my face whenever I start dreaming, though. And my husband doesn`t think that he should have to start keeping his clothes in the basement, either, though the idea sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment