Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wishing for cold weather..

As fall collections are starting to fill up the stores I'm finding myself hoping for overcast, rainy days like today instead of hot, sunny ones. One reason is how obscenely hot our little old house gets in the summertime & what a grumpy baby my little guy is when he's too warm. But the other reason is more superficial - I'm fair and I still have 10 lbs of baby weight to get rid of. I look much better in sweaters & boots than I do in a bikini.
Altamira (modelsoffduty.com) has been feeding my obsession with colder weather - their archives are full of drool-worthy fall & winter outfits that I'm eager to put my own spin on.





Pictures from Altamira

1 comment:

  1. loving the layers. The last pic is my fave - top to bottom

    ReplyDelete